Monday 5 November 2012

Talk vs Speak



Are you feeling the same way I do: the more I meet people, the more I realize that we often speak but seldom really talk.
How many times have you wished for moments of silence, for running away from the daily busy and noisy surroundings (whether it is the city you live in, the babbling coworkers, your demanding family or simply the TV)?
Not only do I yearn, these days, for silence, but also for talking! I crave for good conversations, meaningful ones, for conversations made out of love and passion, involving not only words but also good deeds.
It’s said that “Silence is gold”; I say “Talking is gold”.
Of course I am not generalizing, as in the midst of the chaos, I stumble upon people who like to pause and have a genuine, “from the heart” talk.
So, bottom line, a little less speaking, a little more talking please!

No comments:

Post a Comment